Exporting/importing existing file for CAP505
In this article will be shown how to export and import existing file with CAP505 tool.
1. Run CAP505 tool:
2. Select “File>Organize Projects“:
3. Select your project in „Project Export/Import“ window (in my case I choose „CAP505/Subst“) and in „Project Export/Import“ press “Export“:
4. Define directory where you want to export existing project file by clicking on “Browse”:
Project is successfully exported:
5. In „Project Export/Import“ select project „CAP505/Subst“ and press „Delete“:
IMPORTANT! I am only deleting this project to show how to import the project. As I do not have any other sample project available, I delete my sample project “Subst” and will import it again.
6. Press „Import“:
7. Choose directory where is the file you want to import:
8. Press OK and begin importing your project file (in my case it is „SUBST.AR“ file):
This warning says that communication settings can be reseted later.
How to set communication settings see article no.3 „CAP505: configuration of communication settings“.
9. After clicking “ok”, the project „CAP505/Subst“ appears again in „Project Export/Import“ window:
Press button „Close“ to close this window.
10. Open imported project:
In next article – I‘ll create project configuration tree.